- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Posted on 02-19-2016
Your Source for Pet Exams In Overland Park, KS
Pet exams are an important part of keeping your pet healthy and happy. At Nall Hills Animal Hospital in Overland Park, KS, we’re proud to provide this valuable service to pet owners of our community.
Pet Exams Protect Pets, Improve Quality of Life
Pet exams are critical to your pet’s continued good health. During standard pet exams, your pet’s veterinarian will:
- Examine physical characteristics. Your pet’s veterinarian will examine your pet’s eyes, ears, mouth, tongue, coat and nails.
- Check your pet’s heart rate and breathing. This will reveal whether or not your pet has a heart or respiratory problem. Finding out about your pet's conditions will help ensure your pet gets the treatment he or she needs.
- Test blood and feces. A test of your pet’s blood and feces can reveal whether or not your pet is suffering from certain diseases, and may also reveal whether or not your pet has become infected with a parasite. This important information can help our Overland Park veterinarian get your pet the treatment he or she needs.
- Look for dental problems. A quick glance in your pet’s mouth will show our veterinarian whether or not your pet needs a dental cleaning. This will help ensure that your pet gets the quality dental care he or she needs in order to have good quality of life.
- Look for strange behaviors. Sometimes all it takes is a simple interaction with your pet for one of our veterinarians to realize that your pet is having a health problem. Our Overland Park veterinarian will look for signs that your pet is unhappy or uncomfortable.
Contact Our Overland Park Veterinarian Today
If your pet hasn’t had a pet wellness exam in a while, now is the time to take your pet in to our veterinarian in Overland Park.
Call 913-808-3181 today to make an appointment. We’ll be happy to check your pet for physical problems and illnesses, and make recommendations for treatment.
There are no comments for this post. Please use the form below to post a comment.