- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Posted on 05-09-2016
Boarding Your Pet at Nall Hills Animal Hospital in Overland Park
Many pet owners worry about leaving home and finding a safe place to bring their pets. Knowing that you have a safe and secure place to drop off your pet can make all the difference in the world. At Nall Hills Animal Hospital, we pride ourselves in providing safe pet boarding in Overland Park. Our spacious facilities and friendly staff are ready to serve the public year-round.
We Care For Your Pet in Overland Park
At Nall Hills Animal Hospital in Overland Park, we provide the following services for pet boarders:
- Appropriately sized kennels. We know that your pet needs enough space to spread out and feel comfortable. During your pet's time at our facilities, we'll make sure that your pet has enough room for all his or her daily needs.
- Attentive staff. Our attentive staff spends their time feeding pets, petting pets, taking pets out for trips to the bathroom and handling other necessities. Pets in our care enjoy the time that they're with us, because we know how to make pets happy.
- Healthy meals. We firmly believe that all animals should have access to healthy meals. We provide each of our boarders with an appropriate amount of food for their age and size, and of course we pick the healthiest formulas for pets.
- Medical service on site. We're not just a pet boarding site--we're also a veterinarian in Overland Park! This means that we know what to do in the event that a pet has a medical emergency. Your pet will have regular access to a vet during his or her time at our Overland Park pet boarding facility.
Contact Your Overland Park Animal Hospital For More Information
At Nall Hills Animal Hospital in Overland Park, we know that leaving your pet can be stressful. We do the best we can to ensure that your pet is well cared for during your time away. Knowing you'll come back to a happy pet can make your trip even more enjoyable. For more information about Nall Hills Animal Hospital boarding facility, call us at (913) 341-8836.
There are no comments for this post. Please use the form below to post a comment.